She is beyond gorgeous.
1. Practice mindfulness
2. Play, laugh and enjoy the simple things.
3. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
4. Invest in, and nurture, your relationships.
5. Give up your attachment to outcomes.
6. Decide to be adventurous and try new things.
7. Choose to live life at a slower pace, and don’t be driven by a sense of urgency.
8. Give up the need to be in control.
9. Accept that you are human and life won’t be perfect.
10. Don’t compare yourself to others.
I said never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are. - Iain S. Thomas
LIFE RIDES WITH THE HELLS ANGELS, 1965
A sheriff’s officer keeps an eye on the proceedings outside a bar that the Hells Angels have made their headquarters-away-from-home during their San Bernardino-to-Bakersfield run, 1965.
[“Life Rides with the Hell’s Angels”; photograph by Bill Ray]
Milgrams obedience theory.
Learners vs teachers
Look it up.
30 participants 65% finished the experiment.
So, the other day, I was with my friends/rabbi’s family, who I stay with several nights a week. And we had to stop by a seven eleven because their mom wanted to use the ATM which had no fee. And she asked it I wanted anything, or any of her kids wanted anything, while she ran in to get her cash….
1. Schizophrenia often develops slowly. When the symptoms initially appear, typically in adolescence or early adulthood, they may appear to be more bewildering than serious.
2. In the early stages of the disorder, people with schizophrenia may find themselves losing the ability to relax,…